Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BE MY EXCLUSIVE VIRAL POSTER

BE MY EXCLUSIVE VIRAL POSTER:





Post my christmas cards and link them to Sulit.com.ph in your blogs or website (viral post) . In exchange I will create blog posts about your product or services  or your website.


ACCEPTABLE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN EXCEPT FOR TWO LINES OR PRODUCTS/SERVICES TO AVOID CONFLICT OF INTERESTS : photography and real estate.


WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

ASIDE FROM YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING A BLACKBERRY CURVE in the raffle......


Give me 1 viral post and I'll post your product or services in ten blogs.

1:10


For every 10 viral post you give me, I will create 100 posts for your product or services in 100 different blogs. Give me 30 and you have an instant 300 posts all  over the internet for your product or services.



Schedule:

Deadline of viral post is November 25, send your viral posts URL and the html codes for your product or services on or before NOV 25. URL of the posts that I would create for your product or services will be sent to you via email on Dec 2.  I would need some time to collate all submissions of  viral posts first hence, Dec 2.


Leave a message here or send me an sms (09235586558) once you have posted my christmas cards to your blog or website and submitted the urls and your html codes to my email address miloeverydayok@gmail.com.




EXAMPLE VIRAL POST:


http://miloeveryday.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/pasko-2010-pasko-ng-pamilyang-pilipino-sa-makabagong-panahon/

HTML CODE THAT YOU CAN POST ON YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG (copy paste):

4 comments:

  1. Hello, do I have to have a business to enter? I'm very interested in the Blackberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paano ba magpost para maging viral poster? Gusto ko sana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hala sorry po hindi ko kayo na replyan agad. Sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought no one would be interested to viral post for me haha. So I did it myself na po. Didn't check out my blog until today. Pero thanks for being interested sir chris and jam!

    ReplyDelete